Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Day Before

I'm strangely calm despite the chaos going on in the world. There's twelve million things I have to do before we start shooting tomorrow but all I secretly want to do is watch the news and eat carrot cupcakes.

What the hell is going on in Mumbai?

Mateo and I have decided that after this film, all we want to do is get married and lead domestic lives. Of course, he's gay and Jewish so I can't marry him. He says he loves me but I know I'm not really his type. What is it about me and hot gay guys? We make a good team, though.

Yesterday while I worked on the story, Mateo had his story conference with three of our actors who are all fucking amazing. Casting was a bit of a nightmare but I'm glad everything happened the way it did.

Final production meeting at 8pm tonight. I'm still amazed with the level of talent and passion of all the people we're working with.

So come hell or high water, tomorrow we shoot six scenes. Wish us luck. Happy Thanksgiving. Honestly, there's a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: