Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Power of Apocalypse Now

Fucking honestly. The closer we get to our first shoot day, the crazier it gets. Everyday something comes up. Thank goodness I have a quiet moment this afternoon to get baked, blog a bit, and finally work on that one pager I need to submit to our investor. It may sound like I'm complaining but I'm actually not. A little writing time is all I really want.

I bought a printer today at Office Warehouse whilst trying to deal with a crew fallout. Wow. I thought that was tough, what about trying to install the damned printer? (It's kind of cool: an el cheapo Epson unit that eats up half my tiny desk.). I have to print stuff life contracts and script pages and whatnot. Ugh.

Julia is in Smokey again doing a walk through with O.G. Sacred. Julia and Shielbert sitting on a tree....

Hilarious. What about a romantic comedy between a Fulbright scholar and a gang leader?

Hmm. Time to write.

No comments: