Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More of Day Four

Day Four done. We spent half the day at the dock behind Aroma Dump where smoke constantly billows and permeates everything. I had to wear a dust mask or else my allergies will kill me. But it's all worth it in the end--we got beautiful shots at sunset complete with kids and kites.

Julia in her Baranggay Tanod cap and me in my gauzy green scarf.

Setting up the crane on the dock. We paid four guys to sweep the shit off. It was spotless. Well, no, more like shitless.

I love this kid playing on the roof. He was totally in his own world.

My kite kids: Bobet, Heidi, Gemma, Romeo, Joshua, and Jason.

Marc, Julia, and Mateo. Marc says Mateo looks like Adam Levine of Maroon 5. Hahaha.

We are Love Bandits.

Here we are trying to get those darn kites to fly.


Garbage barge. Garbage barge. Garbage barge. It's a tongue twister.

We needed a gorgeous sunset and we got it.

Mateo and Francois hard at work.

And with that, we're wrapped for the day.

No comments: