Sunday, December 14, 2008

out takes and deleted scenes

The dust has settled, the mud has been washed off our boots, and the numbers have been crunched. I spent the weekend eating, sleeping, and playing with the poodles. Since I am now a woman of leisure (well, relatively), I had time to go through the photos from my crappy little digital camera. There are lots I didn't post, so here they are in random order.

Children everywhere.

Entrance to Temporary Housing. Note the mule on left side.


The boys vying for Che's attention.

Mateo planning out the shot in Building 28.

It's time to put on makeup, it's time to light the lights...


Busy Juan.

Che doubles as a makeup artist for Yancy.


Lao in his red jersey dress.


Number 21.


The Senoras of Building 28.


The gang takes a break by the water.


The "gypsy" hooked up and pimped out.


Mud, glorious mud. I pretended it was the kind used for spa treatments.


Here's Noi. He is mysterious and silent.


Discussions, discussions. Probably in French.

Francois doing his thing.

Mateo said, "Take a picture of me with the dolly. For my mother."

The smoke gets in your eyes, your nose, your hair, your clothes. Even my sunglasses smelled of smoke.


Fe from the Co-op and her youngest, Bim.

Alvin Salamat, the classiest gay on the block! He's an amazing person.

If you're fond of sunsets and salty air...

Nice shirt, Juan!

The lovely Irma Adlawan and Mateo on the way to Smokey.


This is me getting loopy. Fucking eye bags.


Set Crush Leeroy, our very own Dumpster Mod.

The shitty dock, my favorite spot in all of Tondo.

No comments: